The ‘Cre8 in 8’ Method is based on five principles:
1. Fostering inclusivity and participation
2. Identifying and developing talent
3. Promoting sharing and exchange
4. Showing appreciation and respect for children and young people
5. Encouraging individual and collective voices to speak out
Art, in all its forms, is a magnification of life: an extension and representation of how we live that mirrors our hopes, anxieties and dreams. It was with this in mind that the eight interlocking steps of the ‘Cre8 in 8’ method were developed. The effective realisation of one step will ensure the success of the next one.
The eight steps in the ‘Cre8 in 8’ Method are:
1. Preparation and set up
2. Mobilizing participants
3. Building a group
4. Artistic exploration and discovery
5. Developmental (issue related) awareness
6. Development of the presentation
8. Follow-up and Sustainability
Download the full program and you can follow the ‘Cre8 in 8’ Method: Step by step.